Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, March 11, 2012

I'm Back Sooner Than I Expected!

So the children went home on Thursday after they completed their Styrofoam hat coloring and were so excited because the Leprechaun was going to do magic. 

I had one of my wonderful mom's take a video of the children walking into the classroom. Because don't you know that our Leprechaun friend left our room a mess! There were chairs all over the place as well as their Daily Five Book Bags. The look on their faces says it all. Watch the video below for all the real fun. Once they saw the "gold coins" it was just crazy!  Click below!


Well I didn't want to make this a long post because I'm trying not to think of school since I'm on break. 
Have a great Sunday everyone!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! I did that during my student teaching last year! :) Cute blog! I love first grade! new follower. come check mine out for some math ideas!

    sarah
    funintitlemath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah,

      I totally need math ideas, thanks! Joining...now!

      Judy

      Delete
  2. Nice post but i'm a gold trader and at this time Gold has been advancing for over 10 years now, from a low of $252 per ounce in 1999 to where it sits today at $1,755, which is a gain of over 595%. With gold at unprecedented levels (previous bull market high was $850/oz) is it any wonder why someone would question starting to acquire gold?
    us gold coins

    ReplyDelete