Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 25, 2012

The Beginning of the End

Today was last day of school. Hello summer...goodbye lesson plans...grading...report cards, you know all the "fun stuff".

Not gonna lie there were some tears shed, but I cry at the end of every school year and this class was so great, I'm going to miss them sooooo much! I'm telling you the second grade teacher at my school is one lucky teacher!

I have nothing planned for this weekend.  Charming went home for the weekend to attend his brother's HS graduation.  I will be doing much resting, cleaning, and budgeting.

I started  reading The Total Money Makeover and it has opened up a new light in my life.  I have spent money very stupidly but now I'm on track to fix my mistakes.  I'll try to keep you updated as I get my finances in order.

On Tuesday the teachers need to report back to school to do some paper work and cleaning up of our rooms. Then we are free. Tuesday is also the day I get my exam results. It's been three weeks and one day today and it's killing me!

Okay, time to go on Pinterest and then bedtime!  Night everyone!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment