Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Big Changes Coming My Way

Yes, that's what I said...big changes folks.  I'm about ( ) <---- that close to switching grade levels and schools. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time.  Throughout my teaching career, I've always taught in Catholic Schools and just the thought of public school fills my heart with so much joy and more nerves.  What if I don't like it, what if they don't like me, what if I'm not ready..ahhh I know, stop over thinking!

I don't want to give too much away until it's official but like I said big changes..haha.

Well, I don't want to post too much tonight because I'm feeling over-whelmed with other things, plus I really, really want ice-cream :(.

Night everyone!
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Whatever is meant to be will be....just take in the new adventure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where ever you choose to go or grade level the kids will be lucky to have you, you are an awesome teacher and I know my child will always remember you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Mrs. Guzman. That really means a lot to me but I'll miss ASCS very much...:( I started crying just thinking about it last week. I'm sad that I didn't get to say a proper good-bye or tell the kids because I wasn't really sure. :(

      Delete