Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Completely Revamped Math Meeting Sheet (Calendar Journal)

After much tossing and turning on this one, I have finally come up with my follow along with the morning meeting sheet.  I had one that I made a few years back and to be quite honest, I didn't love it.
I looked over several calender journals on TPT and everything I found just wasn't what I was looking for. Don't get me wrong, there are some great ones out there but I want to challenge my first graders and trust me I do.

I've decided that I'm going to leave the calender journal free for a few days.  I will be charging $1 after Sunday because I worked very hard on it, so grab it while it's free!!!

 Click on the picture below to send you to my store! There's two pages that go along with the Math Meeting Sheet. Let me know what you think. :)


Night!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment