Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Quickest Post Ever and Math Facts 0-20 Yours Free if....

I just updated my Math Facts Coloring Pages on TPT because let me just say, I created it over the summer when I was a newbie at making products so it most definitely needed a makeover!!!

I also got several requests to make math facts up to 20 and so I did!

Now, if you are one of the first three people to leave a comment, I will give you the entire packet for free!  Trust me, you will enjoy this product. It's my most popular item at my store.

Check it out here....Click on the first picture

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I would love it!! looks great!
    Kathy
    imakteechur@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! I am anxious to use these!
    jnel502002@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work looks great!
    kcahcrim@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete