Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Math Freebie!

Happy Sunday folks!  Just a quick little post and freebie for you.  I think it's always important to set a foundation for children before you always get into the "meat" of what they will be learning for the year.  With that in mind, I decided to create a fun little Interactive Notebook lesson that I've seen all over the place.  The "Math About Me" concept but interactive notebook style!

I have created some pages that you can just print and go and others are editable to fit whatever text you'd like to write!

I hope you enjoy this little freebie! Leave me some love on TPT if you enjoyed it! Click on the cover photo to take you to my TPT store!




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! You are amazing at what you do and create I can only imagine once you get started teaching!

    I am a newbie at blogging so if you could follow me I would appreciate it :)

    http://maestrahenson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete